The Public Bar has fantastic facilities for those who love sport. The walls are lined with sporting memorabilia and 24 sport dedicated television screens. There is also one large dramatic theatre screen to view all the great sporting moments. With Fox Sports and Sky Channels, the Bay Hotel provides you with the perfect venue to enjoy all codes of sport. There is full Tabcorp facilities, Quicktext, Computerised Daily Form Service, Sportsbet Betbox Unit, Giddy Up Channel, Self-Service Betting Terminal and Daily Wall sheets board. The Bay Hotel is also a Sportspick venue for all national sports. Horse Racing Tipping Competitions are also held throughout the year.
Packed full of fantastic sporting memorabilia, the Sports Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a quiet drink. This bar has three television screens for your convenience. It also features a beautiful inlaid chess table that you are welcome to use.
Planning a meal at the Boatshed Restaurant? Enjoy pre or post dinner drinks in the Sportsman’s Bar, ideal for those who prefer a quieter bar.
On Melbourne Cup Day we welcome hundreds of enthusiastic patrons to join in the fun. The race is shown on our Big Screen and 20 smaller plasma screens around the Bay Hotel.
Our all-weather beer garden is the perfect place for a relaxing drink. Sit under the sails at one of our custom built tables and enjoy a range of activities, including:
The Bay Hotel has a fantastic bottle shop attached. Winner of the AHA Award for Excellence – Best Bottle shop (Country) 1999, it is part of the Cellarbrations bottle shop chain.
The shop stocks a wide range of products, specialising in case wine sales at the right price. With highly competitive prices and great customer service, you’ll find just what you need. Our staff are always happy to help you with all your liquor inquiries and order in any stock we may not have.
Wine tastings are held most Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights from 4 – 7pm. This is a great opportunity to sample a range of wines and learn more about vintages and cellaring options.
Bait and ice is available and there is also an ATM for your convenience.
Wine lovers will love our climate controlled Red Room, where you can purchase fine selection of rare Hunter Valley wines.More information →
1. Take Morisset Exit on the F3
2. Drive straight through 3 roundabouts (McDonalds at 3rd roundabout)
3. Continue along main street (Dora Street)
4. Keep going straight and drive over the railway bridge
5. Take right hand turning lane into Fishery Point Road, about 300 metres past Railway Bridge
6. Continue along Fishery Point Road until you see a Telstra Tower on you right (Telstra Exchange)
7. Turn left at Primary School (Bonnells Bay Public School)
8. Continue through Children’s Crossing along Fishery Point Road
9. We are located on the right hand side of the road, approximately 1km past the School
10. Turn right at 1st roundabout to Bay Shopping Centre (hotel accessible from this entry)
11. Take right hand turning lane into the Bay Hotel Motel driveway; veer left off driveway to Reception car park